- Mobile: (718) 497-7649
- Landline: New York
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://artex.global
- Posted on in Office Assistant
Job Type permanent
Artex Global was founded in 2015. We are based in New York, USA, but we provide information to the whole world about developments in the cryptocurrency market. We make reviews of exchanges and publish fresh news to keep all traders and inquisitive people informed about bitcoin and similar cryptocurrencies movements.
Types of cryptocurrencies
All cryptocurrencies can be divided into the following types:
- Currencies Coin or payment system coins. They are designed to pay for goods and services and can serve as an object of investment. They are characterized by complete decentralization, anonymity and ease of use. The most popular among such cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin (BTC). In fact, bitcoin is the only fully decentralized digital currency.
- Platforms Coins or internal tokens of cryptoplatforms. They are financial instruments that users of networks designed to develop and execute smart contracts cannot do without. A smart contract is a program that automatically controls the transfer of assets between two or more parties to a contract on predetermined terms. The most famous platform cryptocurrency is Ethereum. In addition to its main purpose, ether is used as electronic money on a par with bitcoin. People invest in the infrastructure of the Ethereum network, confident that they are not investing in a marketing trap, but increasing their capital by contributing to the development of innovative projects.
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges or internal marketplace tokens. Large cryptocurrency exchanges issue their own digital currency. Thus, the administration accelerates the turnover of funds and increases the liquidity of little-known assets on their trading floor. Users can sell this or that coin for an exchange token at any time, with minimal service fees, which significantly reduces the risks of investing in young projects. Digital coins of cryptocurrency exchanges are fully centralized networks, this is their main difference from traditional cryptocurrencies. They have good liquidity, but only as long as the platform that issued them successfully develops. The most popular exchange tokens are Binance Coin (BNB) and EXMO Coin (EXM).
- Stable Coins are the least volatile cryptocurrency because their value is always tied to a physical asset. A company issuing Stablecoins must have an amount of fiat money, such as U.S. dollars, on its reserve fund balance to guarantee the value of the token. The best known coin of this type is Tether (USDT), but there are other stackable tokens backed by dollars and Euro currencies.
- Utility Tokens or service tokens, also called App Coins. They are issued in limited quantities for the ICO. After the fundraising campaign is completed, blockchain project teams sometimes try to promote them as an investment option. But such practices are now strictly controlled by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, so you need to be an expert in economics to make a successful investment.
- Security Tokens or hardware tokens are a direct analog of securities. They are distributed among investors, in order to strengthen the financial security of investments. Security Token is a kind of digital token received by each investor. Crypto tokens are used to distribute dividend payments, they themselves can be invested in other projects. The STO owner’s rights are recorded in a smart contract, and the tokens themselves are sold on trading floors. The turnover of STOs is monitored by financial regulators such as the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
- Crypto Commodities, a generic name for a tradable or exchangeable asset in the real or virtual world that can be obtained through a blockchain network using exclusive digital tokens. Crypto commodities tokens pay for hosting on a remote server, media content and other goods and services within a particular platform. For example, Aeron blockchain coins can be used to pay for access to a database on airline security. The self-regulation and execution of financial transactions in Crypto Commodities is embedded in the software code in the form of a smart contract. Unlike Platforms Coins, Crypto Commodities tokens are never used as regular money, outside of the project.
As you can see, there is a lot of information out there about the world of cryptocurrencies, and it is very difficult for beginners to figure it out. Artex Global makes it possible to get such information in simple language that is easy to understand. We hope that we will become even more popular because of Renovationpro, and our information will be useful for many more people.
Today we plan to develop our business significantly. To do this, we need a decent and reliable office assistant who will take on some of the minor responsibilities. A man under 30 years old, preferably a woman. The work to be done will be interesting, a little routine, but interesting nonetheless.