- Mobile: 301-956-2343
- Landline: 301-956-2343
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.fdpmoldremediation.com/germantown-md/
- Sunday8:00 am~8:00 pm
- Monday8:00 am~8:00 pm
- Tuesday8:00 am~8:00 pm
- Wednesday8:00 am~8:00 pm
- Thursday8:00 am~8:00 pm
- Friday8:00 am~8:00 pm
- Saturday8:00 am~8:00 pm
FDP Mold Remediation
- Posted on in Cleaning supplies
What to do if there is mold in your house? First of all, there is no need to panic. To confirm your suspicion that it is really mold, call a professional mold remediation service that does mold testing. FDP Mold Remediation Germantown, MD has been working in this field long enough to know that mold growth can be prevented. Here is a list of the main factors that can affect mold growth:
1. Leaks. Household leaks are what mold likes most.
2. Humidity and high temperatures. If we had to describe mold’s paradise, it would have been a humid and extremely warm place such a bathroom.
3. Darkness and aeration. Lack of light and good aeration are also to mold’s liking. Provide it with the above-mentioned conditions, it will might appear sooner or later.
If it can’t be prevented, you see it in your house and want to get rid of it as soon as possible, FDP Mold Remediation recommends to call a professional mold removal service. In spite of the fact that the Internet is full of step-by-step guidelines that describe a mold remediation process in detail, diy is definitely less effective and more time-consuming. Only a professional knows how to perform mold testing correctly and choose the most effective remediating solution. Call us at 301-956-2343 to schedule appointment with one of our professionals and get more detailed information or fill in a submission form on our site.