- Landline: 519-804-2291
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://arch-research.com/
- Monday9:00 am~5:00 pm
- Tuesday9:00 am~5:00 pm
- Wednesday9:00 am~5:00 pm
- Thursday9:00 am~5:00 pm
- Friday9:00 am~5:00 pm
Heritage Conservation and Restoration (ARA Ltd.)
Heritage Conservation and Restoration is a division of Archaeological Research Associates Ltd.
Our team has the experience to tackle any heritage-restoration job. We work with you to provide the best service within your budget. Ask about our Full-Restoration, Basic-Restoration, and Mechanical-Restoration Services. We restore the following, and more:
- windows (including guillotine, double-hung, casement, hopper, steel, and leaded);
- structural members including rafters, joists, beams, and lintels;
- all exterior wood features including: posts, cladding, soffits, fascia board, barge board, finials, decorative trim, cornice mouldings.